Hi! I’m Jade, creator of Never Trust An Atom. This blog stemmed from my interests and curiosities, and I really hope that Never Trust An Atom can help all of you find what sparks your own curiosity… whether that be: “what are we made of?” “what is everything made of” “how does the internet work?” “how does <insert any seemingly mundane item or concept here> work and who discovered it?” or something else entirely, you’re in luck! Those are just a small sample of the kinds of questions I’ll be answering! If all goes to plan, I will be able to shed some light on questions you always wanted an answer to (let me know what these are in the comments!), as well as new things you never even knew existed!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s coming up!
- Never Trust an Atom, They Make Up Everything… Right?
- But what makes up the atoms?! The weird world of Particle Physics
- What makes up the universe?
- What are humans?
- Who discovered… Particle Physics?
- The Story of Radioactivity
- How does food end up as energy?
- Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Dementia, what goes wrong as the brain gets old?
- How does (a) light work?
For a few weeks, while I get the hang of the software and sort out the website structure/ themes, my blog might appear a little bit messy. Please bear with me, sorry!
If you can’t trust an atom, trust in science!
☆ it’s like magic, except it’s true whether you believe in it or not!☆
-Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!-